Monday 3 December 2007

Post-It use #7

We all love Post-It notes, don't we? Especially at Templar Truths, because they're the ultimate guerilla revolt tool. So this is the latest use:

Writing "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" and posting it all over the place.

This is a good idea for several reasons:
  1. To show support for the blog
  2. Revolting against work (which is ALWAYS a good thing)
  3. An homage to the shining
I encourage you all to do this and show solidarity against oppression!!

OK that last bit was a bit over the top...

3 comments:

Belatu-Cadros said...

I will be infact taking part in this crusade in my own way. Instead of the conventional and trust worthy post-it note. I will be using a UV sensitive pen. So if you have a UV light bring that in and see if you can spot my UV trail anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Gods no! Bodily fluids show up with UV light as well, who knows what you'll discover!

Anonymous said...

*A Homage