- Most of our readers are in Year 11 - 47 of them voted. There's one reader in Years 7-9, and one in Year 13. We have two Year 10 readers and three Year 12 readers. Thanks to all who voted.
- Blogger can't add up to 100, its percentages have been odd by a bit quite often. Don't worry, we're going to shoot those responsible.
- We've had one writer-wannabe email us. But he couldn't spell for his life.
- Reader "Jess" sent us this incomprehensible nonsense:
"it is very difficult to tell which homework has been set, due to this new layout i can now see fountain pen ink on my hand from three days ago which has become my new planner page"
- We want to know who the idiot "anonymous" commenter is. He's posted here and here.
(The person who wanted the mention has decided it's perhaps not the best idea, so we've crossed out his name to protect his privacy.)